Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Could Things Get Any Better?

I know it is one of those 'tempting fate' kind of questions, but I am feeling risky, so I thought I would throw it out there.

Let me explain. Not only am I:

a) leaving on Sunday to go and live in Italy (my dream come true--SQUEE!!!), but

b) I am now teaching second grade instead of first grade.

c) And everything is fitting into my suitcases. *phew*

As if that wasn't enough,

d) I just checked my school's website to see if they had updated the calendar for the 2005-2006 school year. They had. I don't start teaching until September 12th (not September 7th like I previously thought).

And by the looks of things,

e) The first week of school is all half-days, with the first full day of school being on the 19th of September.

SCORE!!!

And as if that isn't enough to put me in a good mood, I came home from the gym and found this on Just Say No's Blog. *shakes head*

All I have to say about that is:


(btw: that is real icing on my cheek)

HA! Beat that!

Oh yeah, and it's my birthday tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home