Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Friday, August 05, 2005

Tired and Confused

Or tired of being confused? Probably both.

Well I am tired. I didn't sleep well last night becuase I had a headache, but I didn't want to take anything because we only had Tylenol, not Advil. Tylenol sucks. Advil rocks. I refuse to take Tylenol because when I do, I still have half a headache, and what's the fun in that?

I went to the gym today and did crazy step class, which always kills me. One girl in there actually used three risers today!!! THREE! I would have keeled over from a heart attack within 10 minutes if I was on three risers! One is enough of a workout for me, thank you very much. Then I did a half an hour of abs. When I got home, I was so out of it that I didn't even notice the HUGE box and TV in the living room as I walked towards the computer. Amazing.

I am also confused to some degree aswell. Time is going so fast. Am I ready to leave in 23 days? I don't know.

People confuse me too. I hate wondering if I should have done or said something that I did or didn't do. I guess you can only do what is you think is best, and the way they take it is up to them, right? If only you could know the outcome of things BEFORE they happen. Now that would be something; kind of like those Choose Your Own Adventure books where you would skip ahead and check out each of the choices before actually making your decision. Too bad life's not like that.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 pm, August 07, 2005, Blogger Just Say No said…

    For me, I always wished that life had a "Load" button. It's not so much about doing things I regretted, but more for trying different avenues of approach... and yeah, I was one of those kids that read all the options in the Choose Your Adventure books! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home