Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What's Wrong With Me?!?!?

Ok, no one actually has to answer that question. :P Seriously though, it is almost 1:30 in the morning and I cannot fall asleep. I went to bed an hour ago, but gave up trying to drift off to dreamland. It just wasn't / isn't happening. Boo.

I had a pretty uneventful, but interesting day today. Not that I did anything spectacular, mind you. But for some reason, everything seemed unusually funny to me today. Like at the gym for instance: I actually had to LEAVE the class I was in because I couldn't contain myslef. Between the rather large lady in front of me whose thong showed everytime she bent over, the flaming instructor who reminded me of this hilarious instructor from the DR, the equally flaming and very unchoreographed gentleman to my right, and they guy on my left whose shoe kept squeaking on the floor everytime he tried to move, I just couldn't pull myself together. I was about to burst. I thought it better to high-tail out of there than risk exploding into a fit of giggles, which would not have been overly polite of me.

After that, things got a bit better. I tried to keep my amuse-o-meter in check for the rest of the day. I think I succeeded too. It's just that people are actually quite funny. They do silly things sometimes. Myself included. I am sure I have unknowingly given quite a few people a good laugh here and there over the years. Ah well. What can you do?

Well, I guess I should go back to attempting to catch those elusive ZZZZ's. Night all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home