Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Xtremely Happy

A few months ago, I decied that I wasn't going to get a summer job this year. SHOCK!!! Me, not working? Say it isn't so! But indeed it is. I figured after the rough year I had, I needed the summer off to recover and get back to my "self," if I had any hope of not having a nervous breakdown within the first three months of being in Italy. And we don't want that, now do we?

So, I made joining a gym priority number one, you know to help relieve stress, increase energy, and all that good stuff. After a bit of confusion regarding prices, account freezes, etc., I joined Xtreme Fitness at North York Centre. It is a pretty nice place with clean, spacious facilities, and lots of group classes, which I like.

Today was my fourth time to the gym (I did a pilates class today). And I am pleased to announce that today was the first time that I left the gym without feeling like I had been run over by a truck! YAY ME!!!! Progress is good.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:09 am, July 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! It is so hard to get back on a gym routine. But once you get the hang of it again, miracles start happening! I myself am proud of my gym return, but I could be doing better...

     
  • At 5:10 am, July 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,

    Is the cow working out as well? When do we see a picture of the cow at the gym???

     
  • At 8:30 pm, July 17, 2005, Blogger Going Somewhere said…

    LOL Pictures of the cow will be published soon. She is still recuperating, but should be out and about this week. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home