Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Friday, July 08, 2005

Poor Blog

I have been receiving several comments about my lack of recent blogging (hi Mom, George, Andrew, Sara, et. all). I apologize. *Sorry* It is not that I have forgotten about my beloved travel blog, it's just that I've been at my dad's house this past week. His computer is older than dirt. Seriously (hi Dad). It doesn't even have USB ports. It slows down if I try to chat and check my e-mail at the same time. It also takes about 2 minutes to load a page even though we have a hi-speed cable connection. I just can't cope. Plus, I am secretly petrified that I am going to do some random thing, like google search, and the whole damn system is going to disintigrate before my very eyes. It's been known to happen. I have a special knack for destroying electrical appliances. There was that time with my dad's washing machine, the microwave (which miraculously recovered), the invertor in the DR, the washing machine in the DR, um......need I go on? Hee. What can I say, it's a gift.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home