Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Monday, July 18, 2005

Random Thoughts

1) Booking this flight to Italy is quite a pain in the a**! The one-way flight I wanted to take is now $1100 more expensive than it was. I could go round-trip on a charter for $880 and not use the return portion of it, but then I would only be able to take 44 lbs of luggage with me! The luggage! Won't someone please think of the luggage??? I did find a one-way that is $200 more than the other one I wanted to take, but it lets me take two 70 lbs bags, which is much more acceptable.

2) I don't actually care what happens to Harry Potter! *Gasp* Yes, I did just write that 'out loud.' I am halfway through the 6th book, and I do not feel compelled to read, read, read like I did with the first four books. That is too bad really. But I will still finish the book/series. Now that I have come this far, I still have to know what happens in the end.

3) I am tired of planning. I don't know what I want to do today. And I don't know what I want to do tomorrow either. Is it so bad if I just rest and do nothing?

4) Why do I have so much stuff?

5) Why is my mom so anal about me using hairspray (I just asked her this myself, so it's ok if she reads it here. She already knows I feel this way)?

That is all for now.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:58 pm, July 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok...ok...ok... I'm anal about hairspray ALL OVER EVERYTHING in the bathroom. After being away for two weeks, the bathroom is a sticky mess... YUCK!! The fact it has GLUED all the dust to every surface is a real pain to clean... AARRGGHH!! Can anyone recommend a good cleaning lady?
    Hopefully the NEW can of hairspray will just spray your pretty little head with VERY little overspray.

     
  • At 5:12 am, July 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. wtf? that makes no sense at all
    2. hahahahaha, i just read your other post first
    3. well, staying in your pj's all day watching tv is doing something, so why not do that?
    4. trust me, until you have kids, a husband and a house, you don't know what "stuff" really is
    5. she's a mom, it's her house, it's her right to be anal.

     
  • At 3:48 pm, July 19, 2005, Blogger New Homeowner said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:50 pm, July 19, 2005, Blogger New Homeowner said…

    I know a good cleaning lady! Give me a call if your mom is serious.

    Also, how much is it to just pay for the extra luggage? Perhaps paying for overqeight luggage is still cheaper than the other flight?

     
  • At 4:16 pm, July 19, 2005, Blogger Going Somewhere said…

    Another random thought: I thought I was the only one who could delete comments on my blog....but since I didn't delete the one above, I guess not. How strange.

     
  • At 4:20 pm, July 19, 2005, Blogger Going Somewhere said…

    Nevermind my comment above: I just posted a comment elsewhere and noticed the little trash can. I wish I had known that earlier! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home