Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

OK, I Lied

Maybe I do care what happens to Harry Potter, given that I have just spent the entire day since my last post reading. Yes, I have done nothing today but read. I just finished the book, and now have to wait two more years for the last installment. She really shouldn't go so long between publishings, in my opinion. Not that it seems to have made a difference interest-wise to her readers. But it is such a huge pain in the butt to wait so long. I think for the time being I am going to read the 5th book again, or at least skim through it, because I still cannot remember what The Prophecy said. It might help with a few things in the 6th book.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home