Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Monday, July 25, 2005

All Figured Out

As I was brushing my teeth, I overheard my brother and sister arguing. This is a pretty rare occurrence, so I poked my head out of the bathroom to see what was going on. Apparently my sister was trying to clean up, and told my brother to pick up his clothes or something, which he did, but she was still yelling at him for some reason. I decided to let them sort it out themselves and get back to my oral hygiene. As I was walking back to the bathroom I heard my brother say to my sister "You told me to get my clothes and I did. Jeez. I did what you said I still get in trouble."

So young, yet so wise. He's already got the female species figured out at the ripe old age of 12. Now if only he can remember that as he gets older.....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:33 am, July 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ADVICE FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART, STEPHEN:

    No matter how hard you try, you will continue to be in trouble. With the female mind, time is your best ally. WAIT IT OUT. They seem to have tides in their emotions. LOW TIDE AND HIGH TIDE.

    You can try reason, but only to amuse yourself...

     
  • At 6:42 am, July 28, 2005, Blogger Just Say No said…

    Waiting... I dunno, in my experience the trouble is carefully categorized, ranked and stored. Then, when appropriate, they will wield it like some super weapon. It's like a bank, but instead of storing money, it's punishment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home