Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Thursday, July 21, 2005

One Step Closer

YAY!!! My letter from the bank finally came! I have been waiting for what seems like EVER for an account balance letter from my bank. It is the last thing out of a list of like, a million other things that I need to apply for my Italian Visa. The list is actually quite extensive. I am surprised they don't require blood samples and an affidavit securing them possession of my first born child (which I would happily give up, by the way. I mean, it IS Italy after all!!!).

I am happy to say that I now have everything that I need, except for two passport-sized photos which I will get today. Then I can go to the Consulate tomorrow morning and apply for my Visa! If they approve my choice of a one-way flight over there, then I will purchase my plane ticket tomorrow before I get screwed out of it again! How exciting! I hope everything goes ok. I am now one step closer to my next Travel Bug Adventure! Go me!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home