Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Still Can't Sleep

Pretty much all summer long, I have been having trouble sleeping when I stay at my mom's place. I think I may have finally figured out what might be causing my insomina. Lights. Bright, orange lights. There is a flood light right outside my bedroom window, and a huge floodlight from the parking lot across the way which shine directly into my bedroom.

After waking up for the third or fourth time, I finally got fed up enough that I decided it was worth the risk to balance myself precariously on my dresser and hang towels across the window. Parhaps this will solve my problem? I hope so, because I am getting really tired of not sleeping. *ha ha ha* Time to go find out. 'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home