Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Sunday, August 21, 2005

That Didn't Hurt As Much As I Thought It Would


Bump. Bump. Bump.

That was me, falling off the wagon. Not one, not twice, but three times ladies and gentlemen. That's right, I actually drank alcohol tonight. And it was fun.

As a precursor to my birthday brunch which takes place tomorrow, my friends and I went out for a night of booty shaking at a club called Up. I must say, I had a really great time.

For those of you who don't know, I haven't drunk in a really long time. I am tempted to say it has been about 6 or 7 years by now. But tonight I was corrupted. Many thanks to Michelle and Chai for their integral part in helping me step down from the sober mobile.

Anyways, I am pleased to say that my stomach is not the least bit upset, which is the reason why I stopped drinking in the first place. Maybe it has been long enough for me to get over the upset stomach/alcohol thing? Who knows. Now it is off to bed with me. There's just one problem: I can't seem to undo my top. Damn double knots.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home