Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Monday, February 06, 2006

5 Days to Go

Well I finally have my Olympic plans settled. I am going to take the train to Milan Friday night, get up early Saturday morning and go to Torino. From Torino I will head to Sauze d'Oulx for the Freestyle Skiing competition. Then I will go back to Milan for the night.

Sunday morning I will head back to Torino and meet up with another teacher, her Italian boyfriend, and her parents who are here visiting from the states. We will hang around the Olympic Village for the day and have lunch before heading back to Padova by car.

All in all it should be fun. I am super-excited about it and can't wait! I have just finished booking everything, EXCEPT for my ticket for the games. I am going to go to the bank and buy it tomorow during lunch time.

YAY!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home