Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The iPod Oracle

Mez's blog is just a haven of timewasting stuff today! Thanks Mez. This is way more fun than thinking about my inquiry question project for my on-line course, or planning this week's lessons.

This is the iPod (or iTunes) Oracle Meme. You stick your iPod, etc. on shuffle, and let the songs answer the questions. The results are actually pretty funny!

1. What do you think of me iPod Mini?
Atrevido-Orishas
(Spanish: daring, or venturesome. Not a bad start)

2. Will I have a happy life?
Guerras Perdidas- Bacilos
(Spanish: Lost Wars. Hmmmmm.....)

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Beautiful Soul-Jesse Mcartney
(That's nice!)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Hold onto the Nights - Richard Marx
(Is that a yes???)

5. What should I do with my life?
Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind, and Fire
(I knew it! I knew I should just give up everything and dance, dance, dance!)

6. Why must life be so full of pain?
Incense and Peppermints - Strawberry Alarm Clock
(Wow! Who knew it could be so simple? Down with incense! Down with peppermints!)

7. How can I maximize pleasure during sex?
No Sky is Blue - Emmanuel Carella
(So are you telling me I should just give up then? *sigh*)

8. Will I die happy?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
(Is that supposed to make me happy enough to die?)

9. Can you give me some advice?
Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
(AMEN!)

10. What do you think happiness is?
Giugno '84 - Tiziano Ferro
(Italian: June '84. Well, I guess we are all screwed on that one)

11. What's my favourite fetish?
Not Myself - John Mayer
(ROFL! How funny, and relieving at the same time)

~Life's Extra Questions~

12. What song should be played at my funeral?
Estoy Aqui- Shakira
(Spanish: I Am Here. How funny, since I will be.)

13. Am I a good person?
End of a Century - Blur
(Excellent)

14. Is the universe neverending?
Si Tu Te Vas - Juan Luis Guerra
(Spanish: If You Go. Well, I don't like to think that I am the one responsible for the end (or lack thereof) of the universe but....that's what the oracle says. Sorry all.)

15. Am I an idiot for doing this?
The Reason - Hoobastank
(The reason...for doing this? It seemed like fun. Does that make me an idiot?)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:21 am, January 30, 2006, Blogger Sveinsína said…

    Wonderd in here, have been to Padova ... many times ... lived in Conegliano for a few months a few years ago. What are you doing there anyways?
    Oh, don't let my name fool you. I'm icelandic.
    Be happy!

     
  • At 8:05 am, January 30, 2006, Blogger Saru-San said…

    It's a good thing that at your funeral you'll still be here, because otherwise, the universe would end. And where would that leave the rest of us? (I don't plan on becoming immortal and not have someplace to hang out! Because that would suck.)

     
  • At 9:44 pm, January 30, 2006, Blogger Soulfull said…

    Such an interesting game...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home