Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Sunday, January 29, 2006

4 Things.....

Found this on Mez's blog, so here are my 4 things.

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life (in Chronological Order):

-Sales Associate (for 10 years! The first and longest running job, although I worked at three different stores, mind you)
-Babysitter in the Childminding Service at the YMCA (that was before that crazy guy started stalking me there)
-ESL Teacher
-Teacher

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

-Clue (NOT Clue-LESS, but Clue--as in based on the ParkerBrothers boardgame. I have actually watched it 6 times in a row one Satruday when I was sick. I think I know all the lines)
-The Wizard of Oz
-White Christmas
-Love Actually

4 Places You Have Lived:

-Toronto, Canada,
-Las Vegas, USA
-Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
-Padova, Italy

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:

*these might be a little outdated since I don't watch TV anymore. All I get right now is free Italian cable, which amounts to MTV, and a lot of Italian infomercials*

-The Simpsons
-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
-The Amazing Race (when it was on, and when it wasn't the family version)
-Sex and the City


4 Places You Have Been on Vacation: (ONLY 4???)

-Mexico (Acapulco, Ixtapa, Tiajuana)
-Jamaica, Cuba and the Dominican Republic (they are all in the Caribbean, so they count as one) -Italy
-England and Budapest (it was all one trip so that counts as one too)

4 Websites You Visit Daily: (not blog sites?)

-hotmail
-York U website for my online AQ course that I am taking
-msn.ca
-International School websites of some kind

4 of Your Favourite Foods:

-platanos maduros
-tiramisu
-perogies
-caesar salad

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now: (Now that's an easy one!)

-on a beach in a warm country, like the Dominican Republic
-in the warm, thermal baths in Budapest
-somewhere on the east coast of Australia
-home in Toronto for my visit already instead of having to wait three more weeks

4 Bloggers You Are Tagging:

All y'all!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 pm, January 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh god I LOVE the movie Clue! The Amazing Race too.

    Damn, everytime I read one of these things I want to go and change all my answers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home