Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Friday, February 17, 2006

Home Tomorrow

What a whirlwind of a month February is turning out to be! Verona, Torino, Toronto, and when I get back, Vencie for Carnevale. *phew* I can't wait until Saturday, March 4th when I can actually stay in bed and sleep in for as long as I want!

It's going to be a busy week back in Canada for me with all the running around and trying to get stuff done. And it's probably going to be cold. Much colder than in Padova, but maybe not as damp. And I know for sure it will at least be warm inside because we Canadians know how to insulate.

I have booked the airport shuttle service to pick me up and take me to the airport, and vice versa. Even though it is quite a bit more expensive than public transit, who can be arsed to drag two huge suitcases down the street, to the bus stop, and then to the bus station? Not me!

Anyways, I better get back to packing. Ugh.

I can't believe I am going to be home tomorrow! YAY!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home