Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Summer Update

Back in Italy once again. The flight(s) back were completely uneventful. Thank God. Otherwise I think my adrenals may have shut down on me for good!

I have now moved into a new apartment that is closer to work. It is a really nice place, and my room is starting to shape up somewhat. I have discovered that I have too much stuff! I have no idea where it all came from, but there is a lot of it. After a few more acquisitions from IKEA, I am sure I will have places to put it all.

My new roommate(s) is nice. I knew him already, as he was a friend of one of my roommates from last year. He is Italian, so hopefully I will be speaking more fluently in no time.

As for the rest of the summer, the trip to Amsterdam, Berlin, and Budapest starts on Tuesday. The best part is that I will be spending my birthday in Budapest, my new favourite city on earth! Yay me!

Until then, my internet access will be limited due to the fact that we have not got internet in my new place (yet), and the travelling factor. I will update when I can.

Happy August everyone!

**edit: Given what's happened today in London's heathrow airport, I must say that it's a good thing I flew back to Italy when I did. I had been considering changing my ticket to fly back to Italy today or tomorrow!**

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home