Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Friday, June 09, 2006

P Is For...

Procrastination.

I think I am trying to avoid starting my day today since it involves

1) a field trip to a farm to make polenta with all 60 of the second grade students and there will only be two other teachers with me.

2) a pizza dinner tonight sometime (they just mentioned it yesterday after school, details to be confirmed this morning) with all the parents of the children in my class, and probably all of the children too. Honestly, isn't 7 hours a day with those kids enough??? Especially after a field trip??? And I just saw the parents two months ago at interviews. Is dinner *really* necessary??? With ALL of them??? All at once???

*sigh*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home