Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wow...Creepy

My mom sent me two e-mails this morning: one containing an article from the Toronto Star, and another with the related story as reported by CP24.

Apparently someone was murdered on my street (in Toronto), in the building across from ours yesterday morning. She was thrown from the balcony actually.

It is really strange when stuff like that happens on your own doorstep. This is actually the second story about violence in Toronto, where the violence has occured in areas that I consider "safe" and frequent while in the city, that I have heard in a relatively short time.

Kinda changes one's oppinion of their hometown, hearing stuff like that from abroad. How sad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home