Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Friday, December 16, 2005

Worst Cold Ever!!!

I just have to document that I totally and completely feel like ass. My sinuses are SO CONGESTED that I feel as though snot should be pouring out my ears with every sneeze. I am quite surprised it hasn't happened yet.

My ears are completely blocked, and have been for about 3 days now. The only bonus there is that it lessens the skull-spliting racket experienced during play rehersals.

I missed a day and a half of work this week, my throat feels like it has been slashed by knife-weilding gnomes in the middle of the night, and I am becoming delirious with fever. Not to mention the insane pressure building up in my head. All my top teeth feel like they need root canals.

And every time I cough, the sound reverberates through my stuffed head like a foghorn in the Grand Canyon. I even broke down and decided I should take some medicine, rooted around in my medicine bag and found some Sinutabs that I had bought the last time I felt like complete ass. SCORE! Hopefully that should ease the pressure. If not I will tap my skull.

I am going to bed now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home