Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Top 5

Maybe I am not very festive, or perhaps I am too particular, but I don't have 5 favourites for either category. So here are the few that I love...

Top Christmas Songs:

4. Some Dominican Christmas song about a donkey (tooki tooki tooki tooki)

3. Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas

2. This Christmas

1. Let It Snow (Ironically enough...)


Top Christmas Movies:

2. Irving Berlin's White Christmas. It reminds me of my grandfather.

1. The Muppet Family Christmas. I have loved this movie since high school. I watch it every year! It rocks!

That's it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 pm, December 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i LOVE white christmas. i went to see it on the big screen with the new homeowners mom a few years ago, it was GREAT!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home