Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blonde Thoughts

Tonight I had another startling peek through the window of my mind and into my thought processes.

In Italy, our garbage is separated into four different piles: wet (organic), dry, plastic/metal/glass, and paper. Earlier today I cleaned out my shelf in the fridge and threw out some old veggies that were still wrapped in the plastic baggies from the supermarket. Of course, I threw them into the wet garbage bin without taking them out of the plastic bags. My roommate saw this and told me I had to take the veggies OUT of the plastic bags before throwing them away, and then proceeded to remove the plastic baggies himself.

My logic: The bag which holds the wet garbage is made of plastic, therefore I can put plastic bags in the wet garbage.

Sounds reasonable to me....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home