Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Finally Some Photos Pt. II

Yes, I realize that there is not actually a 'Finally Some Photos Pt. 1' post. Due to the nature of blogger and the way it uploads pictures, I decided to outsmart it and work my way backwards from end to beginning. But blogger being blogger, of course everything got all screwed up. I was working on the Pt. I post, but it is refusing to upload pictures anymore. Oh well.

So you will all just have to deal with Pt. II before Pt. I. How George Lucas of me!


AMSTERDAM





OMG! It's the painting guy still being televised on Dutch TV!
BERLIN

Bear Scare in Berlin


Modern Art. Personally I think it looks like a giant gumball that has rolled through the city taking bits of furniture with it.


The Reichstag. While we were waiting in line to go up to the dome, an Isralei couple completely cut the line and went in at least 40 people ahead of us. And to start they were about 20 people behind us. Naturally they had to be Jeweish, in Berlin, butting in line at The Reichstag. Too ironic.

This is the flag of exactly what country? Austrianada?

BUDAPEST


The Parliment Buildings




A picture of my feet, for some reason


The dragon statue at the old fisherman's bastion on the Pest side. A few minutes later I literally got my head stuck in the dragon's mouth trying to take a funny picture. His tooth got caught in my ear and I couldn't get my head out. It was made worse by the fact that I was balancing on my knees on a ledge overlooking a stone flight of stairs at the time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home