Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where To Go

That seems to be the theme with me lately! It will all become clear soon, but for now I am having trouble deciding where to go for the upcoming long weekend. That's the thing about being in Europe: you feel practically OBLIGATED to travel at every possible moment! I could just stay home for the long weekend and do day trips around here and there, but as I can do a day trip on a normal weekend, and might not be in Europe for much longer (details to follow at a later date), I feel compelled to go to another country.

The problem is that all the flights anywhere are super expensive since it is last minute so I am trying to see where I can go by train. And I just don't know!!!!!

*augh*

The problems I have to deal with! *wink*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home