Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pillow Woes

So I get this bright idea before going out this evening to throw my pillows in the wash, since the musty smell of my moldy mattress was beginning to migrate through my pillows, making me sneeze every time I lie down. Not good.

The plan was to wash the pillows, and then throw them in the drier before I left so that they would be partially dry by the time I got home. Then I could just put them in for one more dry cycle, and go to bed on nice, clean, puffy pillows. A great idea, in theory.

Well, it is now after 11pm. The power has been off since I got home (almost two hours ago) and my pillows are barely half dry. I am tired. I want to go to sleep. But I have no pillows to sleep on. I am now debating whether to wait for the power to come back on and subsequently wait for my pillows to be dry, or just go to sleep on a balled up towel.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home