Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Off On Another Adventure

Well it's that time of year again: WHITE WEEK!!!!! Yay times a million. That means one week vacation for me! Wa-hoo!

It took a while to figure out exactly what to do, but it has finally come together. I am off to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, and then Vienna with another teacher from school.

Now that the 6 week Jan-Feb hump is coming to an end, I am feeling much better. January was a busy, dark, cold, and depressing month! Between missing home (it is always hard when you first get back), being sick for practically the whole month, freezing in the fog, and being crazy busy at work, I had pretty much had it!

But now I am feeling healthy again, the sun is starting to shine here and there albeit ever so briefly, and my crunch time at school is over. Things had gotten pretty hectic with assessment week (read: 5 tests per child (23) to mark), report cards (7 HAND WRITTEN boxes per child), my general parents' meeting, and a 25 minute class assembly to write, prepare, and perform for the whole school, all due within about three weeks of each other! *phew*

Anyhow...I hope I can post this since blogger has just informed me that it cannot connect to Blogger.com *gah*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home