Travel Bug Chronicles

The mis-adventures of those living abroad who sometimes wish they weren't

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Small Thoughts

On Thursdays my class has computers (or ICT if you wish) with the computer teacher. I stay with my class during this time to help out, answer questions, etc.

So today the computer teacher was showing them around a website they have never been to before: www.show.me.uk He was explaining the different parts of the side menu to them when one of my kids put up his hand and asked "But if I click where it says 'TEACHERS' will I see a picture of Miss Going Somewhere?"

Hee hee....kids.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:53 pm, November 23, 2006, Blogger M said…

    hehe, that is so cute!

    I wish we had a computer teacher at the school. God knows I had that much trouble trying to explain to the kids how to log on.

     
  • At 3:49 am, November 24, 2006, Blogger Just Say No said…

    You should show them my pics of you in my photo album :P

     
  • At 3:40 pm, November 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    disturbing that the kids read your blog...

     
  • At 7:33 pm, November 29, 2006, Blogger Going Somewhere said…

    The kids don't read my blog. That would just be crazy. The computer teacher was showing them a website, and on the side menu of that website were links like "Games, Places to Go, Teachers, Parents: etc.

     
  • At 9:42 pm, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sarah, I had completely forgotten to check your blog... and just came across it again. It's great catching up with you. Are you going home for the holidays? BTW what a great city Toronto is. How did you ever exchange Toronto for Padova????? I'll never understand.
    Love, Franca

     
  • At 1:33 am, December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't you just love it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home